spacerówka maclaren quest
O Classic Lionel Trains in Action. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 47m 30s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 230690 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, może to was zaciekawi zobaczcie zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 592 w skali 1-5.
Classic Lionel Trains in Action
- Much of this cost an arm, leg, 40 yrs back when I was collecting. Today, you can throw in the other arm and leg! That Hiawatha set for instance. I wouldn't have had it running near that fast! Loved that oil rig, and as a kid, the 3472 milk car as well. Thanks for bringing back some great memories!
- It said "LUMBER MILL" not "SAW MILL"
- Luke, I am your fatha! lmao....
- They had some full scale three track trains in Bolivia so now I feel a little better having a three track system
- master luke would it be ok if i used clips from your video in a series that Im doing here on youtube? I'll give you full credit of course.
- Very impressive layout and great camera work. Thanks for sharing Cheers
- I really enjoyed this video, even though I am HO Marklin guy. The layout you have is great and the density of the all the buildings and track makes the layout a never-ending feast for the eyes! Thanks for posting this gem of a video.
- Master Luke you have me laughing due to the sound of the oil pumper in the back ground of all the accessories. I have the same unit and thank god for the on/off switch. After about 20 mins you know. Great job and I hope to get a vid up of my set.
- Very impressive collection. You must have every accessory. I remember The Flying Yankee set given to me by my great-uncle, very smooth and fast train, looked awesome under the Christmas tree. In the set box was an oval of track, the ties were unpainted, maybe aluminum, in a streamline wedge shape. Ever seen those while collecting?
- The Silver Rail Club really 'Like' this video! Lots of classic 3-rail, O-scale model trains and accessories in action, in a beautiful, impressive model train display! Enjoy.
- Thank you ever so much for the 47 minute time machine. I finally got to see all the Lionel operating accessories IN ACTION. Those were the things of dreams that many of us could only see in the catalogs or the occasional Christmas displays in the large department stores. Once again, “Thanks for the memories” .
- Wow..You should be so proud ...you brought my childhood dreams that I never met alive..What a beautiful priceless collection so thank you for inviting me into your home
Just beautiful ..... I lived my childhood dreams.... I wish only that my father could have seen this ..he loved trains... his dad was a station master at Boston's South Station Freight yard. He was poor but bought me an American Flyer set ...but not the extras as you have .... So nice of you
- Thanks for a very wonderful video. It brings back all the great Lionel Trains,Operating Systems,and Accessories throughout the Decades.Mmmmmmmm
- i have the ballast tamper!
- Amazing! Now I finally know what the extruded aluminum passenger cars look like.
- I am not a train guy but I found this video to be amazing with all the antique trains that actually run down in this most cool train room. It show history, passion, and what's possible. Awesome presentation in my opinion. This takes me back to childhood in the 60s. Thanks for sharing this awesome piece of train layout culture. http://tinyurl.com/linstervillevillage
- The Marx crossing signal @ 22:38
REALLY needs a RED bulb in its left-hand socket ! I've NEVER seen a green bulb in a crossing signal !!! And Marx never shipped them this way :-)
- Cool !
- it be cool if they had train crashes