O CSX FEC & DME TRAINS DONT WAIT FOR NOBODY. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 5m 27s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 3791 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, może to was zaciekawi zobaczcie zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 83 w skali 1-5.
CSX FEC & DME TRAINS DONT WAIT FOR NOBODY
- Your disgusting
- Nice one Alan lol.
- Millenniumfoce did u edit after each train?
- They are all freight. What do you expect?
- These are the sort of trains I could see heralded by the following, were they running through passenger ways consistent with those of the Bay Area Rapid Transit District (CA, USA) - sorry about the offset, as I cannot center the text here:NO PASSENGERS
TRAIN WON'T STOP - KEEP CLEAR
- HEY! THAT WAS MY STOP!
- Now this was funny!
- Great video! Did you shorten the second train?
- very cool I like it
- Hi MillenniumForce, i am a movie maker and i wanted to do a train scene in the movie. Would it be ok if i used some of your clips for the scene? (i will be giving you credit in the movie if you approve.)
- Awesome catching the FEC & DME. Great Video
- Great catches Alan!!!
- Great video as always!
- Wait for me tooooooooo! Great video, Alan, thanks!
- So looking at those tagged rail cars, I counted 24 painted cars on the two trains, so that's $ 24,000 in repairs that the railcar companies would pass onto the railroads, who would pass the costs onto the car manufacturers they were transporting cars for, who would pass the costs onto the customer in additional transportation fees. So the consumer pays in the end. And people wonder why new cars cost so much. So much for my rant. Nice video Alan, but Charlotte looks better running down the platform thsn you. Thanks for the video.