To was zaciekawi też.
O Hornby A4s Haul Express Trains!. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 1m 59s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 3806 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 147 w skali 1-5.
Hornby A4s Haul Express Trains!
- Beautiful locomotives!
- Wow very nice I look ford to see more
- Polish Pm 36-1 looked like Mallard.
- That's ok Will, I understand that the Sunday shorts are just that, short videos.
- Fantastic will, I have always been a fan of the A4s
- Excellent video Will well done. Great shots.
- lovely jubbley my train looking better than ever thanks will
- Where is Sparrowhawk :(
- who likes the ww2 spitfire?
- Aren't you forgetting the Sparrow hawk with DCC?
- You got to do that now with king and castle classes from GWR :p Also what was the longest hall of couches the A4s pulled? I was always lead to believed they had short trains behind them so they stayed "light".
- Nice rings! If I had that space I'd use some larger radius curves... Or start with a larger radius then getting tighter and then opening up again... But what the heck, still a thumbs up!!! :)
- Can't beat an A4 Pacific, Just give me Dominion of Canada right now
- Excellent video showcase of the a4s Will! But one question: where's Sparrowhawk?
- Very very nice and I know it is suppose to be short Sunday but I wish it was a little longer. Excellent camera work, Will
- very intresing the A4 in oo gauge can poll 12 coaches
- nice but you keep cutting off the end of the mallard's train.
- Gotta love the A4 Pacifics. Mallard, the big superstar of the steam train world, and Falcon looking lovely as well.