O Queen of Hearts Evita Perón Documentary. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 51m 31s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 64521 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, może to was zaciekawi zobaczcie zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 149 w skali 1-5.
Queen of Hearts Evita Perón Documentary
- Many thanks for all your comments.I made this documentary for Thames Television London .Filmed in Argentina and Italy betweenOctober 1971 and February 1972. It was first aired in the UK on October 24th 1972. In 1973 it received the "Best Network International " Gold prize at the Chicago Film Festival USA. It was also the most important source that inspired Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber to write their musical "Evita"(I wrote the dialogue spoken in the "b movie" that grinds to a halt at the beginning of the musical and in its first recording it is me who speaks those lines)
The film was retransmitted in the UK on May 30th 1978.
If anybody is interest read the article by James Wilkie and Monica Menell-Kindberg in the "Journal of Latin American Lore" UCLA, USA Vol.7 N°1 Summer of 1991
- when one looks at Eva Peron's work during her time in politics and the results she produced , it is truly amazing, and her connection to the people was reflected in the admiration and love that they had for her.
A remarkable woman.
- evita is.....evita. we as people can speak or spout "truths" about her. The only people who know the truth ar eva peron and her husband. what happened on the casa roda is their. between god and them
- Within a very short time after accessing to power she had numerous hospitals built, tens of thousands of nurses trained in 18 months (if my memory serves me well, opened schools, orphanages... And that is just part of it... Don't forget that they took power from the military... And all of a sudden ordinary people voted! One cannot analyse her life without recalling the era...
- THEY MIGHT HAVE RUIN ALL HER STABLISMENT BUT THERE IS ONE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT THEY CANT /HER HISTORY AND SO AS HER NAME ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUST WOMAN ON EARTH
- REMEMBER THAT ST. MAGDALENE ,WHERE SHE STARTED THEN BE BLESS BY JESUS THE LORD ALMIGHTY
- RICH ARE JUST SO JELOUSE OF HER CAUSE SHE IS A TREAT TO THEM COZ THEY KNOW SHES GOT EVERYTHING TO BE FRIGHTEN OF
- evita met hitler briefly. she will and forever be an ENIGMA. Her true unadulterated story is hers and those who loved her to the end will ever truly know. Like the story of our lord Jesus will those who ever walked with her and spoke to her know the truth.
- Nobody was crying for her, were they?
- Wonderful documentary. Evita is still adored by the working class in Argentina. She was a complex and very interesting woman.
- Fantastic insight into the woman that stirred a nation.
- We love you so much Evita!!!! R.i.p.
- Awe-inspiring woman.She has tenacity in spades..just wow.
- Amazing this documentary!! I think that hollywood needs to make from this beautiful story a movie..Would be great to see that!!
- Queen of Hearts Evita Perón Documentary
- I find it fascinating that the title of this documentary would be forever tied to Princess Diana, but coined for Evita 25 years prior to Diana's death.