To was zaciekawi też.
O Steam Trains in the Hills - Puffing Billy Railway: Australian Trains. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 15m 28s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 850747 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, staw rybny zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 1248 w skali 1-5.
Steam Trains in the Hills - Puffing Billy Railway: Australian Trains
- Strangely, back in 1954 when I lived in Victoria I won a trip on the "Last Run" of Puffing Billy sponsored by the local paper. The train even had a plaque on the back saying "Last Run." I remember it was so slow going up the hills that several people hopped out and walked along side. Fortunately for us all, some brave people resurrected this absolutely marvelous railway. The Dandenong scenery is most spectacular and colourful.-
- At 4:34
this locomotive was very nice, just like in the movies.
- the job of driving this train would be great,,,,,:)
- Steam Trains in the Hills - Puffing Billy Railway: Australian Trains
- Steam Trains in the Hills - Puffing Billy Railway…: http://youtu.be/YkW17FfB1cE
- Great Video!!!! Please check out my channel and don't forget to subscribe. Thanks
- Didn't they go much faster back in the day? Seems quite slow
- Wow it's like stepping back in time...amazing.
- Extremely beautiful video !
- Fantastic steam loco videos :)
- I take it the Camera Crew couldn't afford a ticket to actually RIDE the damn thing. Who gives a shit about a Passing Train ?? WE, as the view, want to Experience the Trains - not watch them from a distance. Gezzus.
Emerald Bank seriously looks like a Thomas the Tank Engine filming set.
- vähän junaa
- mautu ioapo steam trains in the hills puffing billy raliawys australian trains thonk you youtube videos in my loaptop compter goodday by now mautu ioapo thonk you 25.9.2014
- nice! had to come back...
- The first two scenes reminds one of the Dartmoor prison train. Why the ones who 'infest' it are smiling is a mystery. ;-)
- sounds like the train from petticoat junction