To was zaciekawi też.
O Tory Burch on How She Built a Fashion Empire From the Ground Up—Step Into My Office—Glamour. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 6m 14s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 51423 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, nowoczesne fryzury zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 325 w skali 1-5.
Tory Burch on How She Built a Fashion Empire From the Ground Up—Step Into My Office—Glamour
- Joan Smalls
- wow, she is so cool. I think bitchy fashion people are extremely annoying and I can totally tell that she's a girl's girl. shared this on twitter!
- "Embrace ambition its something I did and I want to get other women to do" #toryburch
- I am obsessed with the series, such a great selection of women who are open to sharing their stories while empowering other women.
- it was so nice having her!
- I was actually in the middle of watching a rerun of a television sitcom on Youtube when it suddenly went to "commercial break". I enjoyed this interview about Tory Burch. It was inspiring and empowering. I watched all the way through without thinking about the skip button. The interviewer, Cindi, was very engaging and she asked all the right questions. I'm definitely interested in checking out more of the "Step into my Office" videos.
- Great interview!! I love this series.
- What an awesome interview! It was personal and honest, and yet motivating and inspirational at the same time! Women in the workplace should always be rewarded and recognized for their contributions, as well as their known for their tenacity, bravery, and willingness to work hard/step up to the plate! Bravo on gaining some incredible insight, from such a humble fashion designer! Thank you, +Glamour Magazine
- Hi Tory your such an inspirational person. Hoping i can follow ur footstep grew up as a fashionista now a homemaker. Goodluck & more power.
- Love this series! It's really great!
- Love this series. Please interview Bobbi Brown and Charlotte Tilbury.
- Cindi is doing a very good job in each "Step in my office" videos. I love the way she is, fresh and nice but also asking the right questions. And I have to say that Tory Burch is a real inspiration. Balancing her work life and family, a true amazing successful person. Thank you Glamour for those videos, I hope there will be a lot more to come.
- Loved this! I'd love to see a tech mogul! Or perhaps the woman who created GoldiBlocks - the engineering toys for girls!
- Michael Kors!
- Rachel Zoe ^_^ hope glamour will give more motivation for us through "Step up Through My Office" :)
- I love this series!
- This was EPIC! Thank you for sharing!!! (-:
- Great interview!
- Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Miranda Kerr, Joan Smalls
- Karen Civil!!!