Wypożyczalnia sprzętu rehabilitacyjnego Lublin
O Trains of the Midwest with CN and railroad radio!. Czas trwania pokazu w sekundach/minutach: 53m 42s.
Liczba odsłon zanotowanych 657945 na dziś.. Pomóż nam rozwijać naszserwis, może to was zaciekawi zobaczcie zobacz jeśli masz wolny czas, oraz komentarze niżej czytaj.
Jak oceniacie - zerknijcie też - bo otrzymał 523 w skali 1-5.
Trains of the Midwest with CN and railroad radio!
- Great vid with some really cool shots. "subed ya"
- Hey, TrainmanKight! I know that to get railroad radio you need a scanner. Do you think a RadioShack
PRO-6## 200-channel scanner would do the trick? I have a RadioShack PRO-82, but I can't find the battery holder, so I'm gonna get a new scanner.
- Check out this video on YouTube:
- Um, why is there more than 200 dislikes people?! Come on, Seriously? Show some love.
that horn is awesome as it passes. Which horn is it?
- NYC boxcar at 12:31
- Some trains are passenger trains and I don't know if it's from Ohio or Connecticut or not
- Excellent, I loved it, more please.
- I notice that the crossing gate broke.
- Enough with these glorified street cars, where are the trains?
- Pii o
- Not in anyway trying to be a jerk, just sharing an observation... Your content was fantastic. What I watched of it I really liked. My only complaint is it seems you don't run any muffler on your microphone and the wind noise, at least to me, killed it. I stopped watching it for that reason. Get rid of that wind noise and you'd have a 100% great video!!!
- Nice Job Man
- my heart skipped a beat at 10:49
... thats a seattle and north coast boxcar. the decline of teh lumber industry and politics drove them under in 1984. i cant believe theres still one of those in use today. i probably climbed on that car as a kid 30+ years ago. we used to chase those boxcars and the F7s that pulled them all the time. even got to ride in the cabooses and a short ride in F7 #101